Shikha!

The flame....to ignite some thoughts!

Friday, May 26, 2006

Well I am finally here on Blogspot. I read some really nice blogs  and every time I wanted to post a comment it said I had to register. Took it as a call to end my indefinite procastination,decided to pen down some of my thoughts. I have been idling away to glory for the past few months giving myself and the rest of the world various excuses for not doing anything constructive. Even the complete surrender to my  reading didn't help. 

Yesterday when I was chatting with someone I met recently, who was rather busy himself, realized the sudden urge to open up and let out everything so that I can lift myself up and move on. Another friend was sweet enough to listen to my ranting and still had nice things to say. I have always been the talking person, in the sense I had to talk things out to clear my head nothing else would solve my problems until I opened up to someone and poured it out. Same thing happened this morning, thanks to technology (though I am not too fond techies behind it!) spoke for a long time with a friend from NYC who was talking to me about what I should expect when I get there a couple of months from now (if I succeed in getting the stamp on my passport). Towards the end of the conversation, I just went on like I always do for about good 10 minutes and he was quite on the other side. When I was done he just said ,"I wonder what you would do if you weren't a lawyer, some profession only meant for talking non-stop". Well I generally talk a lot, but talk even more when I have too many things in my head and need to get it out but don't know how. I talk about unrelated things, sometimes no connection to anything in particular. 

I am rambling again, to keep up with the promise made to my other friend to read his blog, read his and a few others and finally decided to land here. I am hoping I continue with this and this is not just a one time thing like many other things I do. I have tried to put down too many things so this may not make much sense. Pardon me for my first time. But have something in mind that I want to write about. Will do that soon. May be tonight.

3 Comments:

Blogger Raaga said...

Welcome aboard. :) I know which friend you spoke to before you landed here :)

2:34 pm  
Blogger Euphoric Madness! said...

oh you do???????? not bad :)

5:21 pm  
Blogger Mukund said...

shall i reveal the real reason for your getting on to blogspot? :p i'm sure your friend was really pleased after you read his/her blog, as promised ;)

12:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home