Shikha!

The flame....to ignite some thoughts!

Friday, May 26, 2006

My first day at Mocha cafe (chennai) today!  Had a very nostalgic afternoon with a very close friend of mine. The only human being till date who puts with all my crap unconditionally! There was major nostalgia running about friends and life in College. The chennai weather being amazing for this time of the year and the 25 buck cutting chai , just brought back the memories of those 2.50 paise cutting chai from the tapri during the monsoons. What a life we guys had...People keep telling me I should get over college life memories and not hold on to them forever. Well, five years in one place is a long time spent away from home and friends who became family cannot be so easily forgotten. 

Few hours spent on a quite afternoon with nice music playing in the background was just like those days spent in "South Winds" a small little coffee shop on F.C.Road in Pune, which is closed now I think. Those days of no worry and just living for the moment. After almost a year felt this way, it felt good to let go off things and feel light. Will write more on the times since I graduated from college. I know its strange to go back to the past but only way I can let go off them completely is to get it all out of the system. I am leaving this incomplete for now but will write more about the past moving on to the present.........

DO you people feel that going to college away from home makes us look at life differently and those memories of struggles and excitement become too dear to let go off??????
cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home