Shikha!

The flame....to ignite some thoughts!

Monday, October 06, 2008

I have revived this blog after two and half  years.  Dee and I were having a chat and he happened to mention about this blog. I couldn't even remember the link. He immediately sent me the link and has kind of acted like the push behind re-starting this space. I have a plenty of time on hand atleast for now. I am hoping write more stuff about things that happen around me and life in general. I am also editing the previous posts and making them  better. 

I have always feared the past and never went back to things i left behind. But this blog has come as a surprise to me at a time when i battling the ghosts from the past. 

Thanks Dee, coming to think of it you have always been there  for me ever since that phone call. That first phone call that lasted for a long time and the many phone calls later (some alleged at 4 AM) we are still here. You are right, everything happens for a reason!!!!!!! 

Will write more about Dee and some other wonderful people in my life soon. Can't write about all of them in one post. 

Cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home