Title Report
The professor has questioned me about the blog title! Shikha is not my name. But I chose it as the blog title as it has a nice meaning (or one the meanings!) is flame. I liked the sound of it. So please do not think I wanted to use a different name for myself. I love the name i was given!!!!!!!
On another note, is it so hard to believe that I can be shy too! I am not so sure I write well at all and the older posts were written such a long time back when I had little or no patience for anything. I normally love attention but not here!
Of course professor is very very special person and the rules don't apply to her. I am not sure if I am ready to let other people know about this space. What say????
Cheers

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home