Moving on yet again....
So...my instinct was right. It is time to move on. This one was also not permanent. I am talking about my job here. Finally decided to quit and figure something out. For the first time I don't know what I want to do where I want to work. But strangely enough I am not stressed or worried about it. I was hitting a dead end and going no where with this one, better to end the relationship while I am still happy about it. I ended it. It was the most mature break up ever and I know we will always be friends.
Now to the question of where do I go from here? I don't know. I hope I will know sooner than later. I have never been so uncertain professionally. I always had offers or knew exactly what I wanted. This time I don't. I am just going to go with the flow, listen to the inner voice and go where life takes me.
I am just happy to move on. To face new challenges, the excitement of something new is great. Everyone is worried about my career stability, how all this move will reflect on my resume, but I don't care. I know this is all happening for a reason and all part of finding myself.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home