Shikha!

The flame....to ignite some thoughts!

Sunday, April 19, 2009

I am not irritated....

Why ask this question??? Irritation/anger these are not emotions that I know when it comes to you! I only wish you the best and the greatest happiness in life. Did I scream it out loud when I heard from you about the good news from you, no I did not. A very wise man told me today about how he practices attachment with detachment, it was great to hear. I quickly realised I could never practice that in life. I carry my heart on my sleeve and my actions are a mirror of my emotions. I don't know what upset me, I suppose it was just a silly expectation I had that since both he (you know who) and I were a common link to the two of you, you guys would tell us. Not trying to make a big deal out of it, but just trying to be honest that's all. I know this is how you are and would never come running telling me everything at the first instance. I just went back to being a 10 year old. What else can I say. I know you still haven't called me not because you don't want to but because it hasn't occurred but somewhere I was hoping you would. Somewhere I was hoping both you would, just to see if I was okay and not mad at you both. Am I seeking attention, yes, if I can't tell you what is in my heart, who else can I say it to? I love you soooo much!!!!!! That will never change no matter what!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you remember right, I wanted to tell you in 'person' and then when you told me that wouldn't happen in the near future, I said I'll tell you over a phone call. But you insisted I tell you right away. SO I did.

And I must confess- I had zilch inclination to call and repeat the story, post your reaction. And 'not screaming your supposed excitement out loud' and 'being cold' are two entirely different things. I'm sorry, but I'm just telling you what went through my mind.

So there.. :) No hard feelings.

7:30 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let by gones be by gones... take it as worldly wisdom from an old man who's not afraid to call himself old :) you two know more than well that you mean more to each other than what either of you will ever admit. Its not just love if you say it... you (both) say it best, when say nothing at all.

11:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home