Shikha!

The flame....to ignite some thoughts!

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Of mistakes, regrets, apologies and moving on.....being blessed with love and great friends!!!!!


Biggest mistake made... we all make mistakes, but it still remains a mistake. Mistake was regretted, apology made.

Forgiven by a gracious soul. Will my soul forgive me?????

I am trying to move on but unable to. I still can't digest what happened. When did i become this person. As the "little fella"said, i know I have wonderful friends to pull me out, makes me feel even worse. For all that i have done I get so much love and affection from people around me. I never wanted to get a tattoo because I felt I couldn't scar my body permanently, but I suppose I have scared my mind forever.

With the year coming to close, I am closing a new chapter. Hoping that the new year will have a fresh start and new things coming my way.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home