Back from the trip i never i would make. It was like a fairy tale from the day K said why don’t we (T&K) pay for your trip. I thought it was one of those things people just say. Little did i know my friends are the one who say what they mean. Next thing i know dates are being planned and ticket being booked. The thought never left my mind. What is this all about? Do I deserve such unconditional love? How did i end up with such beautiful friends. The two days were magical/surreal. The warmth, the love that i got I will never forget. To some it may look like i am making a big deal out of it, but it is to me. I don’t take people or life for granted. My experiences in life have taught me many things one of the most important things was never take anything for granted. So my gratitude to these people is immense. Even the ones who came just to see/ meet spend time with me. D who i had never met but we knew each other came to meet me in a moment’s notice so did P. No questions asked, why i didn’t tell them earlier about my trip. I am grateful to have such wonderful people in my life.
Recently a friend hurt me very badly. Here meeting these people for whom nothing mattered except my happiness is a feeling i can't describe. Some things may/ may not be the same again, but I am not going to go down that road. For once I am just going to let things be. I feel special, loved and cared. I know who my friends and where they are. I just wish I could be with them more often. I am wondering whether it was such a wise decision not to have taken that job in the paradise city two years ago. What would have my life been like??? But I am happy where i am today, I know if i decide to move there it won’t be such a bad idea.
Thank you guys for being who you are, not having changed one bit, for loving me and I love you with all my heart! I hope we will all be the same again!!!
Recently a friend hurt me very badly. Here meeting these people for whom nothing mattered except my happiness is a feeling i can't describe. Some things may/ may not be the same again, but I am not going to go down that road. For once I am just going to let things be. I feel special, loved and cared. I know who my friends and where they are. I just wish I could be with them more often. I am wondering whether it was such a wise decision not to have taken that job in the paradise city two years ago. What would have my life been like??? But I am happy where i am today, I know if i decide to move there it won’t be such a bad idea.
Thank you guys for being who you are, not having changed one bit, for loving me and I love you with all my heart! I hope we will all be the same again!!!

2 Comments:
:-)!
Sounds like a hell of a lot of fun :)
Cheers to that!
Post a Comment
<< Home