

Back from the most amazing trip of my life and lessons learnt....
I just understood why people always talked about “something in the air”. I just happened to experience it recently. There was certainly something in the air, in that water and in the trees, the mist, everything else. Something happened there, I don’t know if I have come back a different person, but I most certainly feel light from within. My mind and heart are in sync with each other, they are calm. There is a new found confidence to face life. The clear blue skies and those pockets of dark clouds hanging around seem to have spoken to me. Even the unpolluted clear blue sky will have those pockets of dark clouds but they are not permanent, they will pass and it will be blue skies again. Jumping into the river will remain one of the most unforgettable moments in my life. It was the beginning of the cleansing process. I survived the jump, fear of water non-existent, enjoyed myself and swimming against the current told me that life is always like swimming against the current but you will get to the raft someone will extend the paddle to you and life goes on. I understand that drowning is a possibility but not when you have the lifejacket on, have faith in yourself and the person who is there with the paddle. In life confidence is the life jacket the person with the paddle is whatever you want to call it “God”, “family” "friends". I now know I have always had the person with paddle in my life but I never reached out, was always on the verge of drowning and wondered why life was doing this to me. So here I am now with a fresh look and a fresh start. Life here I come.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home