Shikha!

The flame....to ignite some thoughts!

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Soul Searching
Now that I have decided to quit my job everyone is asking me what next. Most of them asked me why. Most of them also highly disapproving of this move. I couldn't hold on to a dead end job forever. A year was good enough. But I have no clue what I want to do next. Its not like I slogged it and now don't want to do anything. I do want to do something but what that something is I have no idea. Is this is normal? I don't know. I always took pride in my professional choices I made. I always knew what I wanted or may be I never did. The more I am aware of "myself" the more doubts I have about the choices I make for myself. Be it personal or professional I am taking things real slow, simply because I don't know what I want.
I don't feel like doing anything. Left to me I will just quit and do my own thing. But practical side of my head is screaming abuses at me and asking me practical survival questions. I am qualified to be a lawyer but I am not sure anymore if this is what I want to do anymore at all. But this is all I know. I mean yeah I want to be a receptionist or something but that's not going to happen. No one is going to hire me for that.
Do I stay in the same city? Do I move out? Do I change careers? Do I go back to being a lawyer in a lawfirm? What do I do? Where do I find answers? Questions, questions and more questions I have but no answers. Surprisingly I am not worried, depressed or stressed about anything. Is something seriously wrong with me???????

2 Comments:

Blogger Mundanely (a)mused said...

Hey it's all good is my motto. And sometimes it is just so much more fun to go with the flow. Consider yourself blessed that you actually CAN experiment and that no one will stop you.

And for crying out loud, not being upset or depressed could be a preferred and normal state of mind. That really doesn't mean something is wrong with you. :| Mad woman!:P

3:27 pm  
Blogger Euphoric Madness! said...

:) i do feel blessed.... thanks for being there moti.... means a lot mwahhh

3:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home