Shikha!

The flame....to ignite some thoughts!

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

I have no title for this one. I have only been writing more often when I am bit upset about something. I wonder why that is. Anyway can't figure why. So I am going to pour my heart out again. Strangely this is so much easier than talking anyone and letting them know how I feel. It feels lame to take their time and ask them to just listen. I really dont have much to say. I have questions a lot of them about my life. For which I know they won't have answers and neither do I. But atleast I can spell it out here.
This career crisis seem to be taking me through many crossroads. Atleast I have decided to make things easy for myself and settle for the middle class option, go with the one that pays me more. Not sure how long I will last the next one. Don't think I have figured my calling yet! Law was that until recently. Anyway known devil is better the unknown. Decided to stick with law for the time being.
This is having a greater impact in my personal life. Anyway that discussion is for another day here. Right now I am wondering why I am unsure and not able to see the good side of something thats happening in my life. I think it is because I have no reason to think it is going anywhere. Had a great weekend yet came back feeling more confused and upset than I was before. I wonder if I should have taken that effort and made that trip at all. As much as I want to believe that things will happen it seems to good to be true to work out.
I wish things get better soon and I know what exactly is going on. Till then... just hoping, wishing, waiting, wondering....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home