Now for some career talk
I don't know if something is wrong with me. I don't feel motivated to work at all. I have decided to quit the current one, don't want to take another one. Even if I do, I already know I am not going to stick on for too long, a year or two max. The career drive people talk about seems to have gone out. I don't feel like to going to work at all these days. It kills me to pull myself up every morning. It kills me even more when my next option isn't there either. I want to just quit go home and figure things out. But I don't know if that is the right thing to do. Being clueless is hardwork, who ever thought being lost is easy. I am at sink or swim stage in life, I hope I can swim my way through and not sink.

1 Comments:
just wanted to say that i like your blog a lot..very genuine.
Post a Comment
<< Home